Joonko is on a mission to push real fairness in the workplace to the next level. Using Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, Joonko enables companies to achieve diversity, inclusion and belonging throughout the employee’s lifecycle.
Being Joonko’s Recruiter is an exciting and meaningful opportunity to join a dedicated and passionate team focused on tackling one of the most urgent and important challenges facing our generation. Every company now says they care about D&I, but no one has achieved it; Joonko is on a mission to build the tools that let leaders who have a genuine commitment to building inclusive cultures achieve their goals.
As Recruiter, YOU will have the opportunity to learn and grow - personally and professionally. ● Develop and execute recruiting plans
● Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
● Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
● Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping
● Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire
● Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
● Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions
● Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
● Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
● Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have:
Recruiters communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads. They must also be able to communicate with potential job candidates
Recruiters must have the ability to work with various departments on filling open positions and fostering teamwork. They must also be able to effectively deal with potential candidates.
Recruiters must be able to review candidates’ applications and decide whether or not they meet the qualifications to be considered for positions.
Discretion: Like most human resources positions, recruiters often deal with confidential information.
Joonko is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. *** If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but up for the challenge - we want you to apply. ***