Joonko is on a mission to push real fairness in the workplace to the next level. Using Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, Joonko enables companies to achieve diversity, inclusion and belonging throughout the employee’s lifecycle. Being Joonko’s developer is an exciting and meaningful opportunity to join a dedicated and passionate team focused on tackling one of the most urgent and important challenges facing our generation. Every company now says they care about D&I, but no one has achieved it; Joonko is on a mission to build the tools that let leaders who have a genuine commitment to building inclusive cultures achieve their goals.
As Fullstack Engineer, YOU will have the opportunity to learn and grow - personally and professionally.
- Dream up, develop and maintain new features and systems that help improve diversity and inclusion
- Build beautiful, technologically exciting NodeJS and React-based systems using various tools such as AWS cloud services, SQL, Jest, Redux, RESTful API, serverless architecture, and more.
- Research new technologies, compare them and make development decisions based on your work.
- Work closely with the CTO to develop our business and technology.
- Take part in steering and leading our company.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be:
- Thoughtful and fun to work with
- Imaginative and curious about learning more and develop her/his skills
- Responsible, open-minded and has a mission-driven, do-good mentality
- 3-4 years of experience in buildingweb applications
- Have 2+ years of React experience building projects from the ground up
- Have 2+ years of Node.js experience, building end to end products
- Experience with Redux The following experience will be helpful but isn’t required:
- Academic degree
- Experience with AWS - Cloudfront, S3, EBS Lambda, etc.
- Experience with developing unit-tests
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools
- Experience of working in Serverless architecture
Joonko is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.