This is an exciting and meaningful opportunity, helping to shape our vision, hone our product, and play a major part in building our development life cycle.
You will be joining an extraordinary engineering team passionate about pursuing one of the most urgent and important challenges facing our generation.
What you get to do in this role:
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be:
- Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help figure out the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules
- Engage closely with the business units and global customers to gather requirements
- Translate users’ pains and needs into prioritized product requirements, write product specifications
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and mentoring the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Passion, real passion, genuine and sincere passion, for our cause
- Interpersonal and communication skills: integrity, positivity, and empathy
- Deep understanding of Agile processes and methodologies
- Ability to conceptualize new ideas and translate them into a sustainable strategy plan
- Ability to function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing
- 2+ years experience as a PM for both back-end and non-UI & UI products in a B2B Startup environment
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
Feel you’re a good fit for the role? Send your CV to email@example.com
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.